Dinner last night was amazing.
One of my goals lately has been to add more omega-3 fatty acids to my diet.
I love Salmon, but I definitely don’t eat it enough! I only eat wild caught seafood, so it’s a little expensive, but it’s delicious and the health benefits outweigh the price tag.
Although Salmon can deliver a tasty punch without any special sauces or seasonings, the feta cheese in this dish brought it to the next level.
Seriously though, can you think of a better way to add flavor to a dish?
Salty cheese is the way to go!
Baked Salmon With Spinach and Feta
- 2 wild Alaskan Salmon filets, about 6 oz each
- Half a 5 ounce bag of organic baby spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- I TBSP olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium skillet, sauté the garlic in the olive oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Slowly add the baby spinach and cooked until wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place salmon in a baking dish and top with spinach mixture. Then, top with feta cheese.
- Bake at 350* for about 12 minutes until fish flakes easily.
Do you like Salmon?