Nasoya Tofu Plus is designed to meet the nutritional needs for those on a no/low meat diet and is fortified with B2, B6, B12, D and Calcium.
I am not even close to vegetarian or vegan, but I love tofu!
I wasn’t exactly sure what I was going to do with it, but I started out by pressing it in my tofu press.
Monica, you are awesome.
That conversation quickly led to this…
BBQ Tofu Scramble
- 1 package of Nasoya Tofu Plus (or other tofu), drained and pressed
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce, plus more for serving
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium high heat.
- Crumbled the tofu and cook for 4-6 minutes until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the BBQ sauce and cook for an additional 2 minutes until heated through.
Simple, quick, and really delicious.
Anything with cheese is delicious though right? I think I have a cheese problem.
Also, Nasoya has launched something called “Tofu University” to help people incorporate more healthy tofu into their diets. As you might know, even people who enjoy tofu still often struggle to prepare the ingredient in their own kitchens. The goal of Tofu University is to help people learn how-to tips while having fun! Read more details below.
- It’s free to enroll/take the tofu pledge.
- Everyone who enrolls immediately receives a $1.00 off coupon for any Nasoya tofu product.
- “Students” at Tofu U then receive a weekly Nasoya tofu product coupon for four weeks.
- Tofu U includes helpful instructional videos on how to cook with tofu as well as several yummy tofu recipes
- Tofu U “students” who save four UPC codes from any Nasoya products “graduate” from Tofu U and receive not a diploma but a free Tofu U t-shirt or gym shorts!
If you are interested, please check out Tofu University!
*If you want to win a coupon for a FREE container of Nasoya Tofu Plus, leave me a comment telling me your favorite way to enjoy tofu (links are appreciated). I will pick a winner in tomorrow’s post.*