I’d like to start off this post by saying that I absolutely love Tropical Traditions.
Time and time again, they have provided me with nutritious, organic products that taste amazing. Thanks guys!
The latest product that has found it’s way into my kitchen is Tropical Traditions Organic Brown Rice Syrup.
Basically, it’s a natural sweetener made with whole grain brown rice. This creates a smooth flavored, pleasantly sweet syrup.
This sweetener is:
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic
- Ideal sweetener for hypoallergenic diets
- Easy to digest
- Great source of sustainable energy
- Non-distinct flavor
- Complements a wide variety of foods
So how does it taste?
I think these muffins can do the talking.
Yesterday afternoon, I did work in the kitchen. I’ll give you a hint, these have blueberries and coconut…
They were awesome.
The brown rice syrup added a pleasant sweetness, but it wasn’t overwhelming or “off” tasting in anyway. Actually, this is going to be my new staple sweetener for baked goods.
Who wants to try some?
Organic Brown Rice Syrup Giveaway
One winner will receive a 16 oz jar of Tropical Traditions Organic Brown Rice Syrup.
- Leave me a comment telling me your favorite kind of muffin.
There are a few other ways you can win…
- Subscribe to the Tropical Traditions newsletter.
- Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter (leave Twitter name).
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway: @athletesplate is giving away some @troptraditions organic brown rice syrup! http://wp.me/p18If6-10v
- “Like” my page on Facebook.
- Link back to this giveaway.
*As always, please make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry.*
This giveaway will end Thursday, June 30 at midnight. The winner will be announced Friday morning.
*Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.*